Prices from £59
To keep your boiler working safely, efficiently and to reduce the risk of breakdown, gas boiler manufacturers recommend your boiler is serviced every year. BoilerWorX are on hand to give your boiler all the care and attention it needs.
Carbon monoxide poisoning can be fatal and is caused by faulty or poorly maintained appliances. It is vital that you get your boiler and gas appliances
inspected and serviced regularly to make sure they are working as safely and efficiently as possible.
What will the engineer do during the service?
- Operate pressure check to ensure the boiler is operating at the correct gas pressure
- A flue gas test to ensure there are no unsafe emissions from your boiler
- Remove the combustion cover and inspect the heat exchanger and burners
- Check your boiler and controls to make sure they are operating safely
- Leave a BoilerWorX Boiler Service log with you so you have a record of the service
- Visually inspect the boiler to check for corrosion and leaks